+49 - 40 - 253 06 25 0
info@ibhev.deInstagram LogoFacebook Icon



Hints for Entry and Stay

If you are not a citizen of a country of the European Union and plan to stay more than 90 days (per every six months), or if you intend to take a job during your stay you need in principle a visa.

If you stay no longer than 90 days and do not take a job, you need in some cases a visa depending on your country of origin. With the help of this table of the German Foreign Ministry, you can find out whether you need a visa.