German Integration Courses
- Migrants with residence permit or German citizenship
- EC citizens
- Asylum seekers from Iran, Iraq, Syria and Eritrea in possession of a residence permit
- Foreigners who are tolerated according to § 60a, section 2 of Residence Act
- Foreigners who are tolerated according to § 25, section 5 of Residence Act
For registration please submit:
- Passport, title of residence (permission or toleration)
- EC citizens: confirmation of registration
- Notification of job centre or immigration authority, if available
In case you are exempt from paying course fee, we need proof of social benefits or housing subsidy.
For asylum seekers, foreigners who are permitted or tolerated to stay, immigrants from the former Soviet Union, or those who receive social benefits or housing subsidy, the course is free of charge.
As stipulated by the Federal Office for Migrants and Refugees, all other course participants have to pay the following fees:
Persons who have registered prior to January1, 2016 pay 1.20 € per teaching hour (120 € per module).
Persons who have registered between January1, 2016 and June 30, 2016 pay 1.55 € per teaching hour (155 € per module).
As of July1, 2016, the own share is 1.95 € per teaching hour (195 € per module)
Persons who pay for themselves are charged 390 € per module.
There are additional costs for textbooks.
The courses are sponsored by the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.