German Integration Courses
Each course is composed of the following components:
- Training and broadening of language competence in everyday professional life..
- Vocational orientation with regard to career concepts, further education and the labour market. Visits to business firms give an insight into work procedures.
- A practical training of several weeks supports vocational orientation. Professional and language skills are tested at work.
- Vocational instruction comprises modules on data processing, , mathematics, basic knowledgein relation to professional and linguistic skills as well as job application training.
- Progress of knowledge and skills is individually checked by coaching.
- The courses conclude with a certificateon the basis of the Common European Reference Framework.
Each course emphasizes a special field:
- general vocational orientation and German for work,
- nursing and social work,
- gastronomy and hotel business,
- office work and trade,
- industry and technology
The courses last six months and comprise 30 periods per week. Travel expenses between domicile and training location will be refunded.